Tuesday, April 13, 2010

3 ~ 2 ~ 1.... Easter!

3 Beautiful Girls


2 Easter Egg Hunts









1 Awesome Day at church worshipping the one who is Alive and Risen!!!





I must start by saying Our Lord is so amazing! Not only is the He the only one who has Risen from the Dead and is still alive living among us all! Have you accepted Him as your Lord and Savior! The was He has worked in our lives is unbelievable sometimes, but at the same time so real that is it unmistakable as well. If you have any questions about my Lord and Savior please ask me!!!!



Emily is doing so well, adjusting very quickly, loves her family and her friends, sleeps well at night and takes a great nap, loves to eat ALL that is put in front of her, giggles, smiles all the times, runs, plays, and lights up when her sisters enter the room! I on the other hand am adjusting a lot slower than her. Each day is a new adventure for the both of us and she seems do much better than I on some of those days. We are so blessed by God, in so many ways and are thanking Him all the time for the way He loves us and blesses us each day! Hope you had a wonderful Easter too, would love to hear about it!

1 comment:

Erica said...

I love all of these post, and sure enough you have inspired me like you do everyday! you are such a blessing in my life and I don't know what I would do without you! God is moving mountains in your life, so you can share your story and help someone else love Him like you love Him! Never forget that what you have to say could change someones heart from hard to accepting, remember that God uses us in more ways then one and on His timing only! Never push what doesn't needed to be pushed and to love in all situations! this is a hard one for me sometimes:( I know that He has amazing plans for your whole family, bc your family loves Him unconditionally! I love you and enjoyed reading about your life, bc it was all happy to me!