Friday, April 25, 2008

A little Note


I wish I was more into this blogging, like I was in China. I feel that I have not alot to say since we are home. I don't have the cute stories to tell about the kids like Connie does. Yes they are staying at my house up to 3 days a week, and they have made me laugh many times. We are having very good days, and I am a firm believer of a schedule. LOL They do so much better when "Abbie" follows the schedule. They love playing with the new toys I purchased at garage sales, and the fighting over the one buggie has stopped, some what :). Kaeleb loves emptying out the play kitchen, and Kambry loves to sit with Kayden in my big chair and tell her many of her wonderful stories. My girls can't wait to get home and play with them all. Of course Kambry lights up when she sees her "Ashee". I am going to try to be more up to date on this blog sight, because I love reading everyone's blog. Today we have a play date planned with L.S. family so I will try to take pictures and share with everyone. Talk to you all later, thanks for checking in with me.



P.S. the scrapbook has been done for about 3 weeks now. I would love to share with all.

4 comments:

Catherine said...

Ooo..looking forward to seeing your scrapbook! Are you able to share your pages here?

I've been blogging for a few years now and seem to go through 'slumps' at times. We're happy to read whatever and whenever you post. No pressure.

www.beyond blessed.com said...

HI April,
I am a friend of Clayton and Connie's. I jsut wanted to thank you for sharing your view as you traveled to China. I have to say though I am impressed with your scrapbooking talnets. I have 6 kids, three adopted and have not completed one scrapbook! You go girl!
Elaine

Tammy said...

Hi April!

Just stopping by to see how things are going. It sounds like you are having a great time with the kids!

I'm the same way about blogging since I got home. I'm supposed to be updating now, but here I am...:)

Take care!
Tammy

Sharon said...

Hi April:

I just received a referral for a little girl and would like to email you about your trip to China in March. I think maybe you saw her. My email is:
sllflorida@yahoo.com

Sharon in Orlando,FL