Saturday, March 29, 2008

Scrapbooking!!!!!


I wanted to let you all know what I have been up to since we got home. I gathered all the pictures from Connie and Devera, and printed the ones I wanted. I will tell you that I printed 350 pictures, do you think I have enough to finish my scrapbook. Maybe I should go back get some more, hmm, maybe just a couple. Well I started my scrapbook on Thursday and worked on it from 8:30 am ~ 8:00 pm. I got 16 pages done..... I still have so much to do on it. I joked to a friend of mine that I would probably spend more money on the scrapbook, then I did on the actual trip. Well I cant wait to share the book with everyone. Hopefully I will have it done by next week. Thanks for checking in with me. Talk to you all soon.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Oooo...I can't wait to see it! I'm impressed that you've done so much already and have a goal of finishing by next week. That's wise and great dedication too!