Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Farewell China!

Ok, this is it..... The last blog from China. In the words of Connie it is bittersweet. I am so excited to be coming home, and yet so sad that we are leaving China. I can't believe that the trip is coming to an end. I met so many wonderful people, and the cutest kids ever. We have experienced so much of China, and I am sure that there is so much more to see. (like the rest of that mall). :) I am packed and ready to go at 7:30 pm, I know hard to believe huh..... I surprised myself when I was able to get everything in two suitcases. Maybe I should do some more shopping! Connie and Clayton are packing as we speak, and are very close to being done themselves. When you are so eager to come home it is hard to be organized, but Connie told me that when you get home, it is so hard to figure all the gifts out and then you have to figure out where they are. I have so many wonderful treasures, and can't wait to share all the memories ( I do have 906 pictures to bore everyone with) with everyone of you..... I end with this, please pray for Kaeleb, Kambry, the flights, me ~ still not feeling well, smooth travels, that customs is easy as possible, Clayton and Connie ~ traveling with a new child, and that no one hurts themselves while we are running to hug our families. lol :)
Thank you so much for checking the blog each and everyday, I loved hearing from you all and so looked forward to checking to see if I had messages. I love you all and I will see you soon.
For the last time:
Good Bye from Guangzhou,
April

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure where you will be when you read this. So, if you're not home yet we are praying for your safe travel and can't wait to see you! If you are home we're glad you're back!!
Love and Prayers
Tina and Dale

Mark and Lori said...

April, are you going to keep blogging? Would love to keep in touch! Lori