Thursday, March 27, 2008

I'm Back


I am feeling so much better. I have had a week to recooperate and I feel like I am back on track. I have not taken a afternoon nap in 5 or 6 days. Yeah! Not much has happen in my home, except the usual, laundry cleaning house, taking kids to school, and back into the sports routine. I was really surprised when I was talking to a friend and telling her that I had been going since we got home, everyday except Thursday, the day after we got home. I am really surprised that I am back on track.


Well I have some homecoming pictures to share with everyone. What a great welcome to come home to, enjoy the pictures.
My sweet Kaylee, waiting for her mommy. It wont be long now.
David waiting for me and the rest of the group.
Ashley and Pastor Brian waiting also, I know we were excited to see them.
Kenzie waiting on mommy, daddy, sissy, and bubba.
Finally here we come, and boy oh boy are we ready to hug our families and friends.
The moment we had been waiting on for 3 weeks.
I had to get my hug from Kuyler too.

Oh Ladena I can't wait to catch you up on everything that happen.

No problems with a bonding issue with the siblings. Kaeleb took to his bubba's and sissy's real fast. Laughing and smiling, and was eager to play with them.

How sweet, Kolton giving his sweet Kambry a big, long awaited kiss.

Even Kaylee was able to hold Kaeleb, and had the sweetest touch of the face. Oh how sweet.

Ashley and Kuyler taking in it all, oh yeah and helping with the luggage. We only had 10 pieces of luggage. Did we tell you that our limit was 10........

After many hugs, smiles, kisses, we had to catch up on everything. I am not sure what we are talking about, but I am sure that it was important.

Last but certainly not least......... Connie, we did it! We are here, back with our families, and on solid American ground. WOW, I love this picture it really does show how happy we were to be home, and how much we missed everyone. Thanks again to everyone that was there, to greet us. And Devera thank you also for capturing the sweet embraces, laughs, and reunion with all.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

What a precious gift from the Lord this trip was! So happy you were able to accompany your friend and spend this life-changing time with her family.

Welcome home!!