Monday, March 17, 2008

Almost Home!!!!!!!



Oh my we are almost to the moment when we leave for home. Not much to share today except that we went back to the mall and shopped some more. We were there for about 2 hours and shopped our hearts out. Their prices are so cheap here, I mean you can buy kids shoes for about $6.00 a pair. Connie bought Kaeleb shorts for $2.60 a pair. Connie found some really cute stuff, and of course I found a really cute necklace set for only $6.00. We are thinking about going back tomorrow to shop some more but we are not sure how much luggage room we have left..... lol We were suppose to take a dinner cruise tonight, but we decided to stay on the Island and just finish buying some last minute souvenirs, oh yeah and luggage. We didn't take any pictures today so I will just post some really cute ones from other days and share all about them. We have mixed emotions about the next 36 hours, we are so close to coming home and yet we are so close to the trip of a lifetime being over. Well I will treasure this trip forever, and I thank Clayton and Connie for putting up with me for 3 weeks, not many people could do that. I appreciate their special way of making me feel like family and letting me be such a big part of the entire process. Connie and Clayton may you be blessed beyond measure for your love, obedience, patience, and service. I have been so blessed to see this adoption process unfold before my eyes, seeing them love on a special boy, experience China to its fullest, and having such a wonderful family that would allow me to do all of this. Thank you David, Ashley and Kaylee for everything, your love, support, encouragement, and for just letting me be here. But all the glory must go to the Father above, for He first showed us love, and all to follow. My God is so awesome, and I give Him the glory and love for everything.






The beautiful waterfall in the White Swan Hotel lobby.




The view from behind the waterfall.



My hotel room, or should I say my residence for the last 2 weeks.




Trying to fill daddy's shoes


The Shamian Island walking park through the shop's.



A picture of traffic, and this is not a bad one. They are usually alot closer to the other car then this.

Rebecca and Kambry having tea.

I have enjoyed my time in China, and thank the Lord for this experience. We will soon be home, love April, Connie, Clayton, Kambry and Kaeleb.

2 comments:

Catherine said...

I'm glad you've had such a great trip! A friend will be travelling with me too and I'd never thought of her writing a blog until now. How neat it has been to see this experience through your eyes. Thank you for sharing.

Safe travels.

Sue Gulick said...

This comment is comning to you via Albuquerque, NM...as I took a chance to hook up to wireless...and walaaaaa...it worked.

Just wanted you to know that even though your China trip is coming to an end...all of us here at home are anxious for you to return to us. It's been a long time away. Once you arrive in the good old USA..a new journey will begin.

You know I'm very proud of you and I'm glad you were able to join in on this China experience ...but I kinda like having you close to home too.

Congrats on everything thing you "witnessed" in the last 3 weeks. I'm looking forward to hearing all about it.

Love Ya, Love Ya, Love Ya....so hurry home.

See you in a few days.

MOM