Friday, March 21, 2008

Hello from Ringwood Oklahoma

We are so glad to be home, and on American soil. What a blessing to arrive at the airport, from a very long day of traveling, to a wonderful welcome home party. My kids ran to me when our eyes met, and hugged me so tight. I had waited for that moment for a very long time, in fact I couldn't even eat a very welcomed McDonald's on the plane because I was so excited to see them. They had welcoming signs, and many smiling faces. Connie and I were also handed a very special gift that our girls had made especially for us. How sweet! All I can say is that when I held my family for the first time in 3 weeks I was shacking so bad, they could even feel me shacking. We visited in the lobby of the airport, and caught up with our friends, and smiled and laughed at Kaeleb when he lit up and shared his personality with his family for the first time. Yep you guessed it, he was a hit. His siblings were in love instantly, as so was everyone else. We arrived home after a 1 hour and 45 minute drive around 1:00 am. No time for jet lag to set in yet. I went straight to bed and slept until 11:00 am the next morning. I sorted souvenirs for family and friends and then I was done for the day. I could not fight it any more around 3:00 in the afternoon. I took an hour and half nap and then awoke to a steak and potatoes dinner. Literally steak and potatoes. YUM...... I wen to bed around 10:00 and awoke around 3:00 am in the morning, but forced myself to go back to sleep. Finally at 6:45 am I was up for the day. Connie told me to fight the nap in the afternoon and so far that has not happen. I wake up and then realize that I just feel asleep, no control at all.
Well I can't begin to share my appreciation to my family and to Connie and Clayton for allowing me join them in the incredible journey. My God has given me so many blessings, to many to tell, but yet I give Him all the glory and honor for this trip of a lifetime. I thank the Lord for the experience, memories, China culture, and the many friends that I made on the incredible journey. THANK YOU LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well I will post more blogs later, when I can think more clearly. Praise be to my Father, for I love Him. He is awesome.

1 comment:

Connie J said...

Ummm, we'd like to see more of those 950 pictures, please :) Love you!