Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Hello family and friends!

Just wanted to let you all know, things are going really well. Clayton asked me "If I was getting home sick", I think I was doing pretty good, until he asked. LOL The good thing about that is when it kicks in, I know that Clayton and Connie will be here to comfort me. I that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Sorry there was no post until now, we were all so tired last night, that after a bath I was asleep by 9:00 pm. Thank you all for the prayers regarding my dizziness, I am feeling much better. As Connie said I think I was dehydrated, and I feel like I drank the whole river yesterday. It helped though and I woke up this morning with no dizziness. Praise the Lord. Mom stop worrying, all things are better.

I promise I will update more later. David, Ashley, and Kaylee I miss you so much and LOVE you even more. I think about you all the time. Kaylee I hope that you are feeling much better soon. My heart aches that I can't be there to comfort you, but I know that Daddy is doing a great job. I will talk to you all soon, and I can't wait to share with everyone the experience this has been, and its not over.

1 comment:

Sue Gulick said...

It sounds like your days are getting a little easier...but still very busy...and still very emotional. Hold your head up high...as this is the gift GOD intended for you to experience.

I pray for all of you every night and I know GOD is keeping you all safe and strong. Before you know it...you will be "packing" to come back home. I'm looking forward to sharing all your memories.

It looks like you are shopping every day...which is your mission in life...LOL. Hmmmm...maybe when you get home you will truly be "shopped" out. (NOT)...LOL!

I'm so grateful that I have this blog to stay in touch with you. I look forward everyday to see what new things you have experienced...thank you!

I think about you every second of every hour of every day.

(((((((((((HUGS and LOVE))))))) MOM