Monday, March 3, 2008

I will praise the Lord from the bottom of my heart. Psalm 35:10

The very first moment they held their boy


Gee, they are not happy are they?

Just taking it all in

Hey Bubba!

Already laughing with daddy.

Mommy loving on her boy, finally.
Well I would imagine that you are reading this in the morning, so Good Morning. It is almost 9:00 pm here and once again we are so tired. With jet lag and adding a very emotional day there was no chance of us making it threw the day not feeling tired. Clayton and Connie put me in charge of taking pictures, and I think I might have went overboard. I took only 146 pictures in a 45 minutes period. Well they have many to choose from and cherish in the years to come. I am posting this as I watch Kaeleb play with a dinosaur and I wonder what he is thinking? He has not cried once, I pray that they have a very good night. We were keeping Kambry from falling asleep so that she can get on the right time schedule, so now she is sound asleep on the bed, and I must add out for the night. As far as me, I am so overwhelmed with joy that I am having a hard time putting it into words. The tears that came when they brought him into the room, were so welcomed. The process can be so long, yet once that moment is here it is all forgotten. The Lord is so good and has given them as well as I so many blessing. I am looking forward to what is to come.
Tomorrow (for me) we will go back to civil affairs office to finalizing the adoption, then we are having lunch with another family that has adopted threw the same agency as Clayton and Connie. Then we are going shopping for Kaeleb and things he needs (really, I know what all of you are thinking) Are day will start at 9:30, but I think it will be very laid back.
A very nice welcome tonight, we ate lunch and dinner at a restaurant called "Lucy's", and they served american food that is pretty close to our american food. So tonight I had fried chicken that was really good. I am looking forward to the many restaurants that Clayton and Connie have talked about. Thanks for the prayers, and I will talk to you all real soon.

4 comments:

Tammy said...

April,

How sweet of you to take so many photos! Connie and family are blessed to have you there.

Take care,
Tammy

Anonymous said...

WE LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU!

Anonymous said...

WOW,
I am at school suppose to be doing my research stuff and couldn't get you guys off my mind!! I can't believe this moment is finally here, WOW, I think he is precious and flawless. He is so adorable and looks like his mom and dad LOL!! I can't wait to get to see him. Gotcha day once again! I saw Kayden at the basketball game with Ladina and she was doing great so tell Connie that for me please!!! She couldn't stop talking to me lol and she had Pande and couldn't stop telling me about her lol.....I hope your trip is going amazing and please email me so I can hear all about it lol LOVE U TONS!!!

Sue Gulick said...

This truly must be one of those moments where "time" simply stops. Wow! Hugs to all of you.

Love always and forever, MOM