Friday, February 19, 2010


Why do we take prayer for granted, or just don't do it all! In all of the trials this past two weeks, I have prayed but have I prayed enough! Do I take it to the Lord all the time ~ I'm thinking I don't. I'm ashamed to say this, but I have been reminded the last past couple of days that this is what we are to do, and what a privilege that we can! So today I share:
"Pray about everything and fear nothing". He shows us that in every case, no matter how great or important or how small or insignificant, the solution is to pray!
Fear not, for I am with you: do not look around you in terror and be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen and harden you to difficulties, yes, I will help you; yes, I will hold you up and retain you with My right hand of rightness and justice... For I the Lord your God hold your right hand; I am the Lord, Who says to you. Fear not; I will help you!
Isaiah 41:10, 13

No comments: