Monday, March 22, 2010

Did you say Sesame Street????

La La La La, La La La La, Elmo's World.... :)


A week or so ago, Emily and I went to Sesame Street Live!!!! Much to my surprise it was fantastic, we have not seen Sesame Street in many years, but I went to take Emily for some fun, and hang out with my aunt, cousin and her son!!! Did we have a blast, Emily did so well, we should go see Elmo every week! We had a wonderful time and really enjoyed the show!
Our group at the show!
Me and Mommy!
Jamie and Kason
Jamie, Kason and Emily right before the show started
Big Bird, Elmo and Zoe!
Emily watching the show...... From this
To this!!!!! :)

We really had lots of fun.... Thank you Jamie and Joy for including us, we had a great time!!!!

3 comments:

Erica said...

Okay so the picture of the two kiddos is so cute! Emily is holding Kason's leg lol which is adorable. I have to say my nephew is as cute as his Aunt for sure lol! Emily looks just like her Aunt lol! Mom was so happy that she got to hold her that day that she told me all about it lol! I love you sad day I wansn't there but good bonding for you and Jamie, and mom!

Connie J said...

What fun! Miss Emily, get ready for lotsa LOUD in youth events :)
Love you~

Blessed Family said...

What a blessing April, she is so sweet!