Monday, October 26, 2009

LOA Update!


Ok let me start by saying today was not what I had expected it to be. And yet it all started last Friday, when our LOA had been sent to us via Fedex. We didn't know that had been, but it was. We had come to the conclusion that we should have our package stopped in OKC and we would drive there to sign it and return it asap to K. I sent an email explaining this to K and gave her the address on which we wanted it remain. When we received the the email back explaining that K had already sent it our way.... Yipee I thought we will have a day earlier. Can you believe it! So last night we began to prepare for LOA arriving and we would immediately head to Enid and send it back. We then heard that the package was not coming until tomorrow and it was currently in OKC. A few phone calls, we had requested that they hold it in OKC and we were coming that way. We hopped in the car and was about to head to the city, when we called to assure that it was being held. They told us OH NO we cant hold it for you, it is in the city but we cant release it to you until tomorrow. I refused to take that as the final answer but I was not the one on the phone with Fedex. So the final update on LOA is that is guaranteed to be here tomorrow by 7 pm, shipping via Fedex. Frustration filled me, but I only had a pity party for a short while. Tears streamed down my face, but I quickly realized that I am NOT in control. He is, not me. Why we are waiting is beyond my abilities, but I don't mind because He has proven over and over that He knows best, and who am I to doubt that. I do ask that you continue to pray for us and we continue this journey, with Faith in our Christ Jesus. We love you all!


Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Hebrews 11:1


For everything that was written in the past, was written to teach us, so that through endurance and encouragement of the Scriptures we might have hope.

Romans 15:4


"Be still and now that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted on earth."

Psalms 46:10


1 comment:

hollym. said...

OH, April!
I know the wait is so hard and nerve racking, but you are so right! God does have it under control and sweet Emily is under His care until you and your family are united with her!! Praying much peace for you all! :)

Take care and love to you all,
hollym.