Thursday, October 22, 2009




Oh my goodness... This mom is doing the happy dance! (and you all now that I cant dance). We are on day 94 of the wait for LOA, and today we received the very important email saying "Your LOA is on its way"...... Thanks Karla! During our bible study, and after I had shared my heart with what God had shown me this week about Peace, and being still and wait on him, my sweet husband came in and shown me the email. Now you know that I gasped and took all the air out of the room. Everyone reaction was priceless, and I was quick to share that we had LOA...... :) Praise you father, because your timing is best. I know my focus was on other things regarding the adoption journey. When I confessed that to Him this week and my dear friends, He delivered that very thing I had given to Him. Where my focus was on, to my surprise He still told us tonight that it could be very possible. I am in Awe, but not of Him because He is a God that loves me, answers my prayers, listens to my dreams, and praises. I am so excited to see the timeline before us, and have peace about it. Thank you my father for always being there even when I could be pushing you away!!!! I love you Lord, and Emily we are one step closer to holding you my precious daughter!!!! :)






2 comments:

Grandma (Sue) said...

I'm doing the happy "grandma" dance.

hollym. said...

Yippee Skipee! LOA!