Thursday, May 20, 2010

I have missed you all~

The past few months have gone by so quickly…..




I can’t believe how much Emily has changed, but part of the reason I have not blogged was because of my attitude toward my situation. I was having a few attitude problems and was not sure how to share them. So my choice was to not share, although a very sweet person told me how I can give glory to the Lord if I don’t share where my heart is and how He changed it! (Thanks Erica ~ you knew exactly what to say) I was ashamed of how I acted toward my days that were, to say the least not pleasant. But my Lord never left me, I just had to open my eyes to see Him, and put my hand out for Him to lead me again! It was a difficult time, with lots of tears, struggles, moments of a break down, but milestones were meet, progress happen. I’m glad that we are currently pass that, and are having much better days!




So my apologies to all of you ~ I kept thinking of blogging but was really not ready. So please scroll down to see the past few months event by event. Hope you enjoy the pictures and my thoughts. There are quite a bit of posts (7 to be exact and you have to go to the next page) and thank you for being so patient with me!




We love you all, and thank you for checking our blog and for your prayers through this time! We would love to hear from you!

2 comments:

Erica said...

Not a problem at all, that is why i am here! I can't wait to read all of this! Love ya

LJ said...

You aren't the first person to have "those moments". It's just hard to admit them sometimes. :-)
I can truthfully say that I've had those moments too (more than I would like to admit in the past year since adopting our son), but know that things will work out. Take care,
~LJ