Monday, May 24, 2010

Post Surgery & Some Fun

The surgery went extremely well, and very fast. We were some what surprised when the hospital called us this morning at 8 to ask if we were on our way. The appointment before us had cancelled and we had been moved up. So after some paperwork, we were called back to start the process. After some repetitive questions, we were then taken back for pre op, and I was able to go back with her into the surgery room. I know it was good for her, but not so good for me. She cried pretty hard, and I cried just as hard. We were then told 20 mins top, and in 10 mins our Dr. came out and said everything went very good and we could see her shortly.... Just a little more waiting and she was back in my arms. She threw up a few times, but nothing I could handle ~ and that's saying a lot. We left the hospital at 12 and went and had a bite to eat, and Emily ate as well! She is bouncing of the walls and acting just the same. She snapped out of it very quickly.


We found a new love of Emily's ~ LEMONS


She really loves them, eating rine and all!


One finally made her pucker ~ and yet she still ate them!

Her first swimming adventure ~ with many more to come


You said pose right mom???


Outcome ~ Could not have had more fun!


Loved every minute of it :)

2 comments:

Connie J said...

OMW, the lemon pix are hilarious! I needed a good belly laugh. And so glad this surgery is behind her and she's doing fine!!

Jodi said...

Too sweet! I love pool pictures!! So glad to hear her tubes surgery went well!