Thursday, May 20, 2010

Rockin Out!

BARLOW GIRL



STELLARKART






Oh my, was this a fun evening……..

Michelle, Hunter, Meghan, Ashley, Kaylee and I went to Woodward to see all these bands! It was an awesome concert, and we rocked the house out.
My favorite was Barlow Girl, and Kaylee and Ashley’s favorite was StellarKart. Both bands did put on a great show that honored God to the fullest! Barlow Girl gave an invitation and spoke of how God had changed lives and how He is still working in their lives!
The other part of this trip was being with Michelle, Hunter and Meghan…… We had many laughs, created memories that we will never forget, and of course missed our husbands! This was also the first time since we had been home from China that I left Emily at home. She did great with her daddy; on the other hand I missed her little lots. It was a great time away, and a wonderful evening! Thanks everyone for making a day to remember!


Michelle and I at the concert!


Kaylee, Hunter, Meghan and Ashley taking time to pose for the picture, although they were wanting to dance.



StellarKart





Barlow Girl




No comments: