Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Emily's Care Package


We are so blessed to have found a organization to send a care package to Emily. Thank you so much to Connie, for sharing this company with me. Within the picture are books (6) and a doll for Emily. Candy and nuts for the orphanage care takers, and hopefully they will take pictures with the camera. This care package makes me happy and sad at the same time. I want to hold my little girl so bad, and when she receives the doll and books I want to be there to see her smile. We also sent a cake to her ~ to be delivered on or around August 29th. This will be a celebration of her 1st birthday. We do hope to receive pictures then, and will be able to see her on her 1st birthday. Emily ~ WE LOVE YOU. Thank you Ladybugsnlove, you are such a blessing!

2 comments:

Connie J said...

Sooooo cute! Ladybugs N Love rocks! We can't wait to celebrate Emily's birthday!

Blessed Family said...

They are great! I have used Angela over and over... I can't wait to follow your journey!

heidi