Tuesday, August 4, 2009

School Time~

Today we enrolled in school, although I am not in school, I seemed to have more paperwork to fill out then they did. Ashley will be a Jr this year (I know one of the hardest years) and Kaylee will be in 8th grade. The big 8th grade graduation this year, Jr/Sr Prom, college prep, and both of them will have many games (basketball, fast and slow pitch softball ~ Kaylee, and Fast and slow pitch softball ~ Ashely) Well we don't start school until August 13th, it feels like it should start in a few days. I think they are both excited as much as they can be........ I don't know about most of you, but every time I enroll my children, I feel even older, I know the reality is that I am, but I don't need the reminder :) Talk to you all soon!

2 comments:

Tina said...

I feel your pain sister! It was a big reality check when I had to enroll Ty as a Freshman. WOW!!! Why can't they just stay little?

Love You

Tim said...

Tina I'll trade their little for me staying young.

Our daughter starts school on the 13th as well. Her cousin started the 7th. So much for long summers.

In my day (100 years ago it seems) we started after Labor day and got out at the end of May. Of course we didn't have the every month some sort of holiday, teacher work days or what have you as an excuse not to go to school.