Sunday, August 2, 2009

Wicked

Hello All, I hope you had a wonderful weekend, spending time with your family, worshiping the Lord, maybe even cleaning...... We had a really good weekend, you might remember that we redone our bathroom a few weeks ago, and I said I had hoped to install a shower into the tub. My husband decided that this was the weekend. I am very excited to say, that we (mostly him) finished it Sunday @ 10 pm. We really didn't even fight, and pretty much agreed on the decision to be made.




I am also very excited about Tuesday night. I have tickets along with my husband to go see Wicked the Musical. I have seen a little bit of it in San Antonio, only seen the second half due to a severe asthma attack. So you can imagine that I am very excited about going again to that I can see the first half..... :)
Keep in touch! Thank you for your unending prayers..... They are appreciated. May I pray for you, if you are comfortable leaving something or would just like me to pray for in general. Please leave me a message I will be happy to lift you up, it is a privilege!

3 comments:

Erica said...

I have pics from the city for you! i will get them to you soon! If you still want them! :)

Tim said...

So how was Wicked?

Kitty said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE "Wicked!" I saw it in NY with my sister-in-law and niece. Rowland and I are going in Denver October 30th!! Can't wait!!!!