Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Fair Week

We are enjoying the fair week so far. We have an event each night through Saturday night. Monday was bingo, and last night was the pageant? Both girls were in it and I will post more about it later. I am working on the video of Ashley's talent. I will tell you that Kaylee is Miss Cinderella 2009 and Ashley received Personality Plus and 1st runner up. I am so proud of both of my girls, they make me smile and my heart swells with love for both of them. They both did so well last night and well did all the girls. Congrats to all the winners. I must give a very special THANK YOU to Brian for all the hard work you put into "Popular". We are all very appreciative...... :) Also I must thank AF, Tina, LP and KR for all the support and help they gave me and my girls as well, I would have never made it with out them. Tonight was fellowship where we ate fried chicken and had live entertainment. I sang with two other ladies tonight. It is so much fun hanging with everyone as one body of Christ. Looking forward to the rest of the week! Keep checking for pics and a video of my two beautiful daughters......

PS..... No pictures of Emily yet, still patiently (at least trying to) waiting!

2 comments:

erica said...

I can't wait to see!!! I am so excited to see my two amazing girls:) I was so sad that I couldn't make it! Maybe I will come see you this weekend!

Raegan said...

Congratulations Ashley and Kaylee! I can't wait to see the pics.