Monday, September 21, 2009

Inspired!


I'm so excited to share my fundraiser idea. Many months ago I had seen a very cool necklace that inspired me to start a fundraiser. With the help of CJ and LW I was able to start "More Precious Than Gold" last week. Thank you so much to the both of you, for your help and encouragement and support. After many hours of looking at beads and putting them together, I have been inspired by 8 necklaces. I have started with ~
Emily ~ an Asian design with an American flare
Ladybug ~ red, black with a white accent
Ocean Mist ~ ocean colors with a silver accent
Nature Inspired ~ green and brown
Safari ~ many pottery colors
Licorice Groove ~ black and white with a flare
Pretty in Pastel ~ pastel green, blue and pink
Iced Mocha ~ 3 shades of brown
I am very excited to share them with you. 100% of the profit goes to help us bring our "More Precious Than Gold ~ Emily" home. We hope you enjoy the necklaces and I thank you for helping bring Emily home.

1 comment:

Erica said...

I really like the Mocha one and the Nature one but if you sell out its cool I know where you live and who you are lol!!! I do want one though sometime I will text you about it lol!! I am so excited for you theses are great!