Wednesday, September 16, 2009


Good Evening all!
I must share with you whats on my heart. I am overjoyed, overwhelmed, and over filled with Gods love. I have been preparing my heart for a Bible Study that God laid upon my heart many months ago. As we embark upon a journey through they fruits of the spirit tomorrow, I must share that I am really excited and scared at the same time. I so want to please God in all I do, and I know I can do this and will do this, but Satan is attacking me in all areas of my life. I must focus on Him and all He is going to do for me during this Bible Study. Tomorrow evening I, along with many other ladies, will begin a Bible Study entitled "Living Among Ourselves" (a study on the fruits of the spirits). This study is done by Beth Moore and I so LOVE her work and how God has used her to do big and mighty things. My prayer is that I will be open to Gods words and teachings. I think in my mind that I know the fruits of the spirit that I MUST work on, but I want to open to God and honest to myself with the ones that I felt were ok or better than ok. Lord, please speak to me about all the fruits of the spirit and let me focus on your will not mine. Thanks for listening to me, and letting me record my thoughts! May you all be blessed and remember to put God first in all you do and have. Love you all!

2 comments:

Erica said...

I am super excited for you all!!! God is so amazing and giving, he will do just what he wants done and things will always be ok. I know clique since you always tell me that!!! We all need a reminder though once in awhile! I to need you to just pray for me! My job is really getting me down along with other things that I do not want to speak of just yet! I know when I ask you for prayer you are always there, so remember me in your Bible study and ask God to be with me and ask him to help me with self control!
you are awesome and you ladies will learn and love so much!

Anonymous said...

I know it's going to be GREAT! I can't wait to hear all about it! Love you!
Raegan