Thursday, September 10, 2009

Our Sweet Emily~

What a blessing to be woke up at 1:30 in the morning...... No really it is when I hear "April are you awake?" I was thinking what and why? He said it again and I responded..... He then said "Get up we got pictures!" Well you can imagine that I was up and out of that bed in nothing flat!!!!! We have been waiting for these pictures for a long time, but the wait is over and so worth it! Emily's birthday was August 29th and we sent her a cake to help her celebrate and hopefully get some pictures. Well that prayer/wish came true. What a blessing to have organizations, like Ladybugs~n~love, serve adoptive families. They are truly a God sent gift to so many families that are waiting to hold their precious children. Thank you so much Ladybugs~n~love! Now for what you all have been waiting for ~ especially me and my family ~ God is so good to us, even though we don't deserve His love, mercy, or gifts. He still gives them to us, because He loves us so much. Thank you God for all the blessings you have given to us, individually and as a family. We are truly blessed. Now here is my sweet little girl ~ Emily!


She is a true "Mueller", she seems to love cake!
Happy Birthday Emily!
Mommy, Daddy, Ashley and Kaylee love you very much!










10 comments:

Tina said...

April,
She is so precious!!!! I am so excited for you all and can't wait for you to bring her home!

Love You~

Erica said...

Wow she looks just like her Aunt Erica;) She is precious and I can't wai to hold her and love her and kiss her and sing to her! Not to mention induct her into the Cool club with her Aunt, mom, and sisters! She is tooooo cute!!!!! And she really likes that cake:)

Tammy said...

What a sweetie!! The photos are adorable--can't wait to see all of you together at last. :)

Blessings,
Tammy

Connie J said...

OMW, what a sweety pie! They let her have the whole cake!!!!
Congratulations on pix!!!

Emily's Grandma Sue said...

I think I'm getting Emily finger paint for Christmas. What do you think???? She's a cutie no matter what she is wearing .... frosting...finger paint...play doh...or Oklahoma mud...or even her first Disney outfit. There's so much "love" in the USA just waiting to share with Emily...hurry and go get her.

Anonymous said...

She's so cute I just want to bawl my eyes out; I'm so excited for you! Love ya.

Christina

hollym. said...

Oh! What a sweetie, Emily is!!! So happy for your family! She'll be in your arms soon!

Sharon said...

What a blessing to receive those photos! She's so cute!! I sure hope you get to the next step soon...I think that's LOA and then TA. Happy Birthday!!

Sharon

Mark and Lori said...

Happr Birthday Sweet baby ... we are all waiting for you!

Anonymous said...

Oh, that is so awesome! The pics are so amazing, I am sure it doesn't help you with your patience. I know I would be ready to jump on the plane after seeing these. :)
Jodi B.