Sunday, June 27, 2010

Woo Hoo~


I'm am packed and Emily and I are headed to Falls Creek tomorrow morning. I still fell like God is teaching me something, so please pray for me and my focus! I am excited that I am going, but am still praying for a good week, and that Emily does well. I am excited about the bonding time between her and Kinley!!!


Update on Emily~ took her to Urgent Care, and the Dr said she is fine and no illness in sight. So he released us to go, still confused at why she has a fever. So long story short we are off to Falls Creek tomorrow and are very excited!!!!


Sending love to all of you and thank you for your prayers!!!

1 comment:

Mindi said...

Thank you for the time at Falls Creek spent talking about China. It helped me so much. And it was great to see the girls in their forever families. Thanks again.
Mindi from Newton