Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Encore, Encore, Encore~








Kaylee and Pastor Brian







"Johns Revelation" & two special guest



As a proud mom, I must brag on my children for a bit....... Last Thursday our school had a Charity Concert to supply needs to our community and entertain the audience. Kaylee performed "Grace" by Laura Story and was accompanied by Brian (our pastor). She did a wonderful job and I must add that Brian is a wonderful and amazing piano player. Kaylee voice matched this song so beautiful and she sang it beautiful. Ashley and John's Revelation (which is she part of) the band from our Youth Group performed "Get Down" by Audio Adrenaline. She did a great job, it is a very fast song and she did not miss a beat, and sang it beautiful as well. The band sounded wonderful, I am so proud of all them, the time and effort they have put into the band. Ashley also had some very special dancers to do the motions for the song..... Great job girls. So many of our church family and youth group was singing and dancing for our enjoyment. It is such a blessing for all of them to Honor God, in the ways they did. Way to Go to all of you!

The Band perfroming "Get Down"

Kaylee performing "Grace"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW how did I miss this? I guess I forgot that it was goin on:( Ashley looks like she has the whole place praising God and Kaylee looks like she is in her zone like always when she picks that mic up!!! I can't believe this I'm so sad:( I hope there is some video lol!!! Well love you guys