Wednesday, November 19, 2008

God's Timing is Perfect

Those who wait on the Lord will find new strength. They will fly high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint.
Isaiah 40:31

As some may know, I was having my own pitty party within my heart the last past few days. Was trying to keep it within my heart, for I knew it is was selfish and should not be acted on. The Hamm's and Johnson's were having part of their home study done yesterday, and because of certain hold ups we were not being able to do this. I hope that Connie and Tina can say that I was happy for them for I tried my best to show that to them because I was happy for them just dissappointed for us that we were not in that part of the process.

Now for awesome updates......

David was able to talk to the nurse we have been working with, and much to our surprise (Gods timing) she had results for him. She told him some information about the test we have been waiting on and all in all it is very good news. He may have to take medications for about 2 months, but this would be the extent of the treatment. I have talked to our adoption agency and I am waiting to hear if we can continue to move on in spite of the results. Please pray that this is our future. Also much to our surprise (again God's timing) we were able to have our 1st home visit toward our home study. We did not expect it but yesterday afternoon, Dillon contacted us and asked if she could meet with us briefly, and despite basketball games and the fact that we had alreday left for those games, we had our first visit. It was short, but I have met her and her me, and she has seen the house. God is so good, and we MUST rest in his timing, for He knows the best timing for the Muellers and we must trust in that. I praise Him for He knew my sturggles yesterday and even though I thought I was being very selfish He honored us with a visit from Dillon and know we will wait on His timing for the exact moment when Karla will call back.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Welcome to the awful/wonderful world of paperchasing! If it makes you feel any better, I'm right there with you! :p

Hugs!