Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Yes Lord, I am listening.

"You will keep in perfect peace all who trust in you"
Isaiah 26:3

Hello to all,

I wanted to share an incredible way the Lord got hold 0f my attention. While shopping ~ see he could use shopping ~ I had found a necklace that was beautiful and had a encouraging way to live life. While I really wanted to get the necklace I was thinking the whole time, " I really don't need another one". I put it down at least 3 times. Went back the fourth time and purchased the necklace.


Now this is when I realized that my life was not reflecting what the necklace had said. Although I felt the necklace was a perfect way to wrap up all the emotions, feeling, waits, doubts, and excitement we were feeling about the adoption process to our precious little girl. There was one part of the necklace that I did not feel that I was giving all of myself to the Lord. The necklace said " The journey of Faith is a journey of Love" I really did feel that this necklace said it perfect, It was a journey of Love, but I don't think that I was putting all myself into the Faith that it needed. So here I am Lord, saying my Faith is full and I am ready to show you and all those around me that I must trust in the Faith I have building on it every moment of every day. So as I where the necklace I will remember that I have put all of myself into the trust and faith for this incredible journey of LOVE......

No comments: