Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The Lord never leaves us!

Oh my so much has happen since my last post. I must start with PRAISE TO MY LORD...... He is a God that answers prayers. Last week, my brother was diagnosed with a certain cancer. Let me share the miracle that happen with in hours.
My brother was not feeling well, decided to go to the doctor and see why? After missing the Dr's office by a few minutes, (they had closed) his wife made the decision to go to the hospital and get answerer's. After a very quick diagnose for the Dr, he was told he had cancer and they needed a cat scan to see how much had spread. The cat scan was ordered and given that night, much to the family's surprise the test was read that night. The cancer was contained to one area, and could be easily removed. Then the surgery was scheduled for the very next day. The miracles of finding out that you have cancer and then having a surgery scheduled the next day.... Amazing, but let me add that this was all done after 8:00 pm at the hospital. God was there with us during this time of confusion, fear and the unknown. Can you believe that there was someone there to read a cat scan after hours..... I can, because that the power of My God.


The surgery was very successful and the results of the tests done after the surgery will be in on Thursday. My brother is doing extremely well, a little pain, but also to be expected. I was a very hectic 24 hours but a 24 hours were we knew God was there and was not going to leave us. I thank the Lord that my brother is good, and feeling better. I also thank each one of you who was praying for him and my family. Lord thank you for meeting us at the hospital even before we knew we were going.


He has not ignored the suffering of the needy, He has not turned and walked away. He has listened to their cry for help.
Psalm 22:24

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

PRAISE GOD!!! He still does perform miracles!!! We are continuing to pray.
Love ya,
Ladena