Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My Heart Goes Out

My heart aches for the Krause family. My condolences to the entire family. "H" is a wonderful man and is loved by the entire church family. "L" is wonderful women as well and I know she is very strong, but I also know that this time of the year will be very difficult. May I be reminded to be there for here WHENEVER needed. We can rejoice that "H" is celebrating Jesus's birth with no other but Jesus himself.


Christmas is all about the family and the birth of our Savior, may I be a light for the very reason. In this time of sorrow, may this family be reminded that the Lord never leave us and is the comfort, and peace needed through this time of loss. We love you Krause family very much and thank you for being an example to this family in so many ways.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

God bless you, Sister. Enjoyed the song on your page and loved your stories.
--- Brothers from China