Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Update!

Hello,
Long time no Blog...... I know I have fallen behind. I think what could I blog about today, not much has happen and then I think "Are you fooling yourself April, so much has happen" I wont bore you with all the details. I will share with you that we are in the Basketball schedule full swing.... 4 games this week!
I also started decorating my home last night in a mad dash for I have 3 special children here today. And yes you guessed it, I didn't get done! Its alright though because I will work a little here and maybe get done before Christmas Eve. Speaking of that I can't believe that Christmas is already here, I can't grip about the Christmas music being played at Wal-Mart, because it is after Thanksgiving, really it is! I have begun to shop for Christmas, and I have a few gifts.
Still at a stand still for the Adoption process! We forgot we needed David's passport, and still waiting for something else to come through. Wanted to Thank you all personally who ordered a Poinsettia, from the Fund Raiser, it was very successful and we appreciate all the help you have provided for the 3 families.


Much Love to All

No comments: