Thursday, December 11, 2008

A SWEET Project!

Kaylee and I did a very special and great tasting (well someone might think so) project a couple of night ago. It started looking like a puzzle we would have to put together, but we liked it that way because we had no idea were to start. Ashley joined us for a little while, but went to her favorite hobby homework (NOT). We started to assemble and before we knew it we had our very first gingerbread house. We even left some candy and didn't eat it....... But that would not stay the case for ever! LOL the very next day as a was watching the Johnson's little ones I heard Kambry say "YUM" and thought to myself what could she be eating.... I came into the living room and much to my surprise there they were, Kambry and Kaeleb, eating all the candy off the house, saying with every bite.... YUM. Last night as I sat by it I realized such how much they had eaten. Well they did enjoy every bite. Kaylee laughed and said I told you so! She knew kids well enough to say that they would find it and eat it if they could reach it. Yes where I put they could reach it with a short little climb. :) It sure is a cute little house, and I really enjoyed the time with both my girls and just having fun TRYING to decorate the sweetest project ever!

"Look mom we did it!"





The finished project

2 comments:

Blessed Family said...

April great pictures! I love that song "he is the reason"... takes me back to my younger days! Happy holidays

Anonymous said...

This is to funny!!! I am thinking that house is way to cute and I bet that the house looks pretty good candyless also lol!!!! I am wishing I had made one but I didn't because finals STINK!!! Love you