Friday, December 12, 2008

Thanks to ALL for the PRAYERS!

My brother received news yesterday that the Dr. is 99% sure that my brother is CANCER FREE.........
Thank you to all of you for your prayers, I ask that you continue to pray. The Dr. is requesting that Danny takes radiation for precaution purpose only. This could be a very expensive procedure and Danny and his wife Aranda can use the prayers, for the continuing of Health for my brother and unexpected expenses through out this process.
I am so thankful for all of you, your prayers, and encouragement to me and all of my family. I still can't believe how fast this happen and that things were fixed so fast........ There is no other way this is possible but through Jesus Christ himself. My God is so good!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Awesome! I know your family is rejoicing today!