Thursday, March 19, 2009

Fundraiser

Announcing a Fundraiser:




Letting everyone know that I along with Connie are planning a Garage Sale, Fundraiser! Date to be announced soon, but we will have it in Enid. Very excited, to be doing a garage sale again. Really I am, because I love garage sales almost as much as I love painting. Already (a few months ago) started gathering stuff, oh I mean treasures, for this fundraiser. You should see my garage! Also want to thank the "L" for helping as well and gathering stuff. Who would have guessed the we would be having a garage sale for The Johnson's and The Mueller's at the same time..... Woo Hoo, I am so excited!


"What is one man's junk is another man's treasure"

2 comments:

Connie J said...

Oh yeah, let's garage sale, baby! I'm trying to gather stuff, but if nothing else, I will love helping you and spending the weekend in your company!

Anonymous said...

I hope I can go and Kenzie.....lol wow i am really excited to start raising it feels like were gettin closer every minute....even though were going slow right now...JUST BELIEVE IN GOD!! i am waiting patiently for god to bring this baby girl home..and very excited for him to do that...I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!!!

Your Youngest Daughter as of right now;)

Kaylee