Monday, March 9, 2009

Random Thoughts

Good Morning......

Many random thoughts for today. I will start with the resent trip to Texas with my husband. We had a wonderful time, and shared some wonderful memories. David's company is so giving, and let me come to the dinner on Tuesday, also share a beautiful hotel room at the Hyatt. The dinner was at the Lonesome Dove restaurant. The chef was a winner of the Iron Chef America. Wonderful food!!!!!!! A chocolate dessert to die for...... We stayed at the Fort Worth Stockyards and was a reminder of Branson, China, and San Antonio combined. They have a live cattle drive every day, we caught one of them on Thursday before we left. The trip was great for David and I, much time to spend together, and it reminds me how much we are blessed to have a wonderful company that David works for. XTO treats the employees so well, and we are thankful for this blessing that the Lord has given us. Thank you to my parents for keeping the girls for this time. They really had a great time, and loved the coloring.

The Hyatt @ Fort Worth Stockyards


The Stock Yards of the past, now a museum.



"Main Street" filled with shopping and restaurants

The Cattle Drive, don't want my car on the road when this happens!


What did I say, some major damage to a car!!!




We never seen him, but we have reasons to believe that Randy Travis was staying at our hotel



Another Blessing......

While we were gone, during youth, my girls were able to demonstrate the washing of the feet. My girls were chosen to demonstrate the act of washing someones feet. The act of service and what it means. I am really excited for them to and love to see their relationship with the Lord so evident in their lives.

Girls at Youth!


I love you girls.



Adoption Update:


We are very aware of God's timing........ I am reminding myself every day that Gods timing is best, and that He is in ALL the details. We have been told that our home study would be done in a couple of weeks, much to our surprise it had not been started. We are trying to be very patient, and wait on His timing and details that He has worked out. Please pray for my attitude and time frame of our Home Study.


You are my friends if you do what I command. I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master's business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you.
John 15:14-15
~Dont forget the drawing to end on Wednesday~

No comments: