Thursday, March 19, 2009

A Weekend To Remember

I am so excited to be going to "A Weekend to Remember". David and I will be leaving for this event tommorow, with another couple! When I say a weekend, I mean a weekend. We leave on Friday and return on Sunday! I even heard from the other couple that going, and she said that we have a "Date Night" on Saturday. I am looking forward to learning more things to apply in our marriage, and things that I need to work on. The time spent together, will be cherished and "thanks" to my family who are keeping my girls. They are very excited about that too! You all have a wonderful weekend as well.

"By wisdom a house is built, and by understanding it is established; and by knowledge the rooms are filled with all precious and pleasant riches."

Proverbs 24:3-4

"Unless the Lord builds the house, they labor in vain who build it"

Psalm 127:1

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Have a great time! Wish I could join you. :D

Anonymous said...

April,
Hope you have a great weekend. You are a great friend!
Love,
Tracy