Saturday, February 28, 2009

A getaway with my husband!

I am so excited that my husband and I are going to be able to get away for about 4 days. The down side is that we are going due to business but David's company is so gracious and are going to let me join him. We will be able to spend time together each day before or after classes. During the time when he is at classes, I will do a little ~ aww who am I kidding a lot ~ of shopping. Not much spending but a lot of window shopping. I am mostly excited about the time together and the little get away. I hope that I can do some blogging while there, but in case I cant I will do an update when we get back. We leave on Monday and return Thursday...... Thank you so much mom for keeping the girls, and Cookie!!!!! We really appreciate all you do for us! Much love to all of you and don't forget to check out the giveaway for the Matthew West CD! Just scroll down!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

I hope you're having a great time!!!