Thursday, February 19, 2009

Home Study Done............ Check!

We are so excited to report that our pre home study was finished yesterday. With one more trip to Tulsa behind us, we can check home study off our list. It was the hardest of them all for many different reasons. She told us some things we needed to change about our culture, not sure how I am going to do that. Also it was difficult because it really played with our emotions. Some very difficult questions were asked, nothing we couldn't pass though..... lol I was very surprised when I realized we had been there for 2 hours and 15 minutes. All in all the pre home study is done!!!!! Our case worker said that she should have it in 2 weeks, so you can bet that in 14 days I WILL be calling..... ONE STEP CLOSER, CHICAGO HERE IT COMES!

Sorry for no pictures!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY, I am so excited and things will be okay with the changes you have to make because there is nothing that God can't handle! I love you and I can't wait to hear all details!