Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Award Recieved

Thank you so much Tammy for the award you gave me. I am so new to this that I am not sure what I am suppose to do. Tammy did help, but I am still unsure. So I would like to say Tammy I would give it back to you! You are truly a friend I cherish, I look forward to your encouragment and love. You always check my blog, and that means alot! I am so excited about what the Lord is doing in your life, and look forward to going through this journey with you! Love you Sister in Christ!



The Friendship Award
These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find friends and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships will be propagated.Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to four more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award

I would also like to give this award to some specail people who put other first:

Connie @ http://www.k6comehome.blogspot.com/

Tina @ http://www.hammjourney.blogspot.com/

Lori @ http://www.journeytomckaden.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Aww Shucks, it was nothing (blush). Thanks for those sweet things you said, but I'm blown away by the kindness I've "seen" you show(and I'm sure that was just the tip of the iceberg).

I'm so sorry for your back. I pray that the pain will cease and desist. :)

Congrats on finishing the training!

Hugs from another mom-in-waiting. :)