Tuesday, February 24, 2009

To the ones I love!

Have a couple of things to mentioned today.........


I would like to wish Erica a Happy Birthday today. We are so proud of you and the way keep God first, Love life, and are always there to those who need you. Here is wishing you a wonderful birthday filled with surprises, love, and happiness. :) Love you!


I would also lift up the Hamm family, today is the day that Dillon will go to another committee and make that decision to give this precious girl in Korea to the Hamm's. I know that today is another difficult day, but they have held up so well. It is very obvious where their faith is, and that Jesus Christ. I would like to quote them, they said "If she is ours by God's will then it doesn't matter how many families petition for her, she will be ours." What a blessing and example to me, to see your faith so strong! Here is to a wonderful day filled with excitement and joy. Love you all!

Also I will be doing a give away really soon, within the next 24 hours...... Please check back in!

2 comments:

Connie J said...

Happy Birthday, sweet Erica! Are you 25 already ;-) And we are also praying for the Hamms! The miraculous journey of adoption is filled with roller coaster days like this, but God's plans cannot be thwarted and they are good!
Can't wait for the giveaway!!!!

Anonymous said...

I don't wish for 25 anytime soon lol! Thank you April I love you so much and thanks for the Surprise tonight! Thanks Connie for the birthday wish! May God glorify the family that is blessed with the precious girl! Remember God knows the plans he has for us and he will never let us down! I love you again