Saturday, February 21, 2009

Happy Saturday!

Happy Saturday to all of you! I hope you all have wonderul plans to chill, love with out limitations, and enjoy the day off. My girls and I are trying to make plans to do something, but really dont know what to do. I have been reading on the internet that "Confessions of a Shopaholic" movie is really cute, and the best thing is its only rated PG. You know a day of shopping and a movie about how its not good for us, sounds right up my alley. David is taking a class today I think that it will make him legal to carry a firearm. Not sure, but not because he did not tell me but because I did not listen.

Last night our boys won the second game of area...... Woo Hoo! They play again tonight in Mooreland, and play against Pioneer. GOOD LUCK DEVILS!


So today will be a girly day, with lots of fun to be had between my girls and me! We also have a special guest staying with us last night. A long lost friend of Kaylees's who moved away a few years ago has came for the night to catch up on old times. You should have heard the laughs and giggles from them. We are glad to have KC here with us for they few hours we get her. Bye Bye for know, have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A girls day without me can not be the same! I am thinking that you didn't have as much fun as you could have lol!!! I miss you all tons and can't wait to see you! Guess what I am 20 in two days!