Thursday, February 12, 2009

Blessings X 3




PRAISE MY LORD!!!!!

Wow what a wonderful last 24 hours we have had. The three adopting families have been blessed beyond our imaginations. I will share with as much details as I can!

First ~ The Johnson's family received a call from Immigration yesterday, calling to clear up some questions. After everything was cleared, they proceeded to tell them that their application was approved and they now have a fingerprint appt. The awesome thing is this was all done in 2 1/2 weeks. WOO HOO!

Second ~ The Hamm family has been blessed with some news they did not expect. They had a call from their agency this morning, telling them of the good news. I would like to share details, but I feel that that is up the The Hamm's........ But trust me it is awesome news....... WHAT A BLESSING!

Third ~ A very special family of friends to us gave us a blessing we did not expect for a million years. Due to the personal aspect of the blessing I cant give all the info, BUT they have touched us so much today that my eyes were filled with tears, and I can't say THANK YOU enough. To this family: May God bless you as much as you have blessed us today. This family means so much to us and we hope that we have an opportunity to serve them as well. Thank you again....... :)

What a day (24 hours) the Johnson's, Hamm's and Mueller's have had. We are reminded just how GREAT OUR GOD IS.

May the Lord bless you and protect you. May the Lord smile on you and be gracious to you. May the Lord show you His favor and give you His peace.
Numbers 6:24 - 26

1 comment:

Tammy said...

I'm so glad you all have had a blessed day!