Friday, February 6, 2009

Family of 11

Hello to all of you! Sorry it has been so long since I have blogged. Things are going very well in the Mueller home. We have been blessed to be able to help a very special family to us. The Johnsons house flooded and they needed a place to live for awhile. The young person in me hoped that it would be long awhile because it is like a big slumber party! We have done really well on both parts of the families. I was very happy when we could get everyone in a room and on a mattress (Thanks to all that helped with the mattress situation). It is really crazy sometimes with two family schedules. Some days we really don't even see each other. I am sure that Kaylee, Kenzie and Kayden don't mind because it really is like a very long weekend of fun and spending time together. Kaeleb and Kambry may be confused a little because they never leave "Abby's" house, which is probably weird to them. But they have done extremely well. All in all it really has been a blessing to us, to be able to be there for them.



Now an update for the adoption process. I have talked to our home study provider, in thoughts of scheduling our next home study. She has told us that we will meet next when we have all our required reading done. That is a little overwhelming to me...... I am not a reader, no surprise to some of you, and when I look at the list of reading I think "Wow that alot". I looks like a lot because I just don't like to read, but I have started and I am working on it until I get it done. Oh Wait...... I must do that anyways! David is going to work on Hague today, so hopefully he can get some more done. We are working toward that gift in the end......... OUR LITTLE GIRL IN CHINA!

We have a busy weekend ahead of us, two basketball games for Ringwood Devils and one basketball game in Stillwater. Kaylee and I get to go to Stillwater to watch OU and OSU girls play it out. Very excited about it because we are going with 14 other moms and daughters. Kaylee is really excited too!

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Wow-you're an awesome friend(now get those books finished)!!! ;)

♥jo♥ said...

Hey! The basketball game is ALL Kaylee talked about at school!!! lol She was like Omigoodness I can't wait!!! lol I was like I know Kaylee! =) lol You're going with 14 other moms?!?!?! Omigoodness! lol Good look with the reading!!!
Love,
Kacie