Sunday, April 5, 2009

Fingerprints Appt.

I am so excited to report that we have an appointment for our fingerprints. We were very surprised when we got our letter in the mail on Thursday saying that our appt. was on April 28th. We must start our dossier which needs to be ready to send to China. Our dossier is ALL documentation necessary to put us in line for a referral from the Shared Agency Waiting Child List. We will send our paperwork to Lifeline (Our Agency) to have authenticated then forward to CCAA (China Center for Adoption Affairs) or DTC (Dossier To China). Ten days or so after DTC we will be logged in (LID or Log In Date), which will be an official landmark in the paper process. This means a lot of things for us. Still no timeline in mind, just letting God led us through these steps. We also already started on grant applications. We have almost completed one and we have a application ready to be filled out waiting for us. I know that there is some times when waiting is harder than others, this is the one time that we have so much to do that the days go by really fast and sneak up on us. So I must keep in mind that I am still a mom, but also work on things to bring home our third daughter. It is amazing to me how you can love someone you have never even seen, but trust me it is possible. I do it everyday!!!!!

2 comments:

Connie J said...

We are so excited you have that FP appointment. One step closer, baby! We're cheering you all the way to China ...

Mark and Lori said...

I was just thinking about your blog title - china through my eyes ... you did not know it was going to be changed to china through God's eyes!He can sure change our way of thinking! Love it!