Sunday, April 19, 2009

Tag ~ Your It!

Oh my! I have been tagged by my sweet friend Connie...... Now Connie and I have played tag before, but usually in the form of Phone Tag!!!!! I will give it my best!

8 Things I look forward to:
~The moment when we see and hold our daughter for the first time
~Sharing Christ with someone who doesn't know Him and they see that and accept Him
~Falls Creek - who doesn't look forward to that!
~What God is doing in my life and I see it unfold
~Spending time with my girls, doing whatever
~Spending time with my husband, no distractions!
~Summer in general - it is my favorite season
~CHRIST'S RETURN

8 Things I did yesterday:
~Went to David's company picnic at the zoo (post to follow)
~Experience the excitement through Ashley when she bought her first car (post to follow)
~Laughed until our (Ashley, Kaylee, Erica and me) stomach hurt coming home.
~Hung out with Erica, love those moments
~Had lunch and spent time with Kuyler
~Crashed when we got home, long day!
~Prayed for a friend ;), and my family
~Thanked the Lord for the many blessings He has given us

8 Things I wish I could do:
~Play the Piano and write a song
~Organize my home and schedule
~Recognize a need and meet it before it is too late
~Spend more time with everyone I love
~Take my girls to China with us when we go
~Teach with confidence
~Give back to all who have given to us in so many ways
~Write a book

8 Shows I watch:
~American Idol - love it!
~Survivor
~HGTV
~Extreme Home Makeover
~Jon and Kate plus 8
~Dancing with the Stars
~The View
~Wheel of Fortune

Now Tag your it! Share with me what you did yesterday, or what you wish you could do, or shows you watch, or things you look forward to ~ Love to hear from you!

1 comment:

Tina said...

I just wanted to let you, David , and Ashley know how proud we are of her! She saved her own money to buy her own car!! She is a great role model for our kids! Thank you for raising such a wonderful daughter!!!!!