Monday, April 27, 2009

Many Thanks!

We have been working on our dossier this morning. We are either waiting on the paperwork to be sent or returned to us, or it is complete. I had a secret weapon, Connie has been here all morning helping us. I want to thank you Connie for all your encouragement and help. I know it would have been done, because it has to be, but it was much easier and fun with your help. Thank you for giving your time, and making sure we are completely ready for CIS approval.



Fingerprint appointment is tomorrow, and we will get passport pictures as well. It has been a great day!

2 comments:

Connie J said...

You are most welcome! It was my pleasure. And the kids always like to see their Abby!
Love you~

Erica said...

Praise Connie,
She is an awesome friend! I jsut got chills thinking about Fingerprints tomorrow! I can't even believe it is going so fast! Wow one step closer to my new baby cousin! Love ya girl!
P.S. add me to Skype so I can talk to you sometime!