Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Sleepy!!!!


Much sleep needed in the Mueller's home. After a long morning, we headed to 1 of 6 games total yesterday. My girls are both playing softball. With a schedule conflict in the way we had two game to be at, at the same time. We choose Kaylee because it was her first game ever, not just the first game of the season. They lost the first game and won the second game! WTG Lady Devils! Now onto Ashley's games........ In a tournament in Enid our girls were winning......... That streak changed just a little when we played our 4th game of the night, hoping to win, but very cold and probably extremely tired. We lost but it was our first lost, so now we start our 5th game. Playing the same team, who was on a roll, we played our best and took 2nd in the tournament...... Woo Hoo girls I am so proud of you! You played great, and as a team! The night was not over for some girls........ When we pulled into our garage, it was 11:45 pm and Ashley had a good hour of studying ahead of her. This is when I see the determination in my daughter, and desire to do her best. Yes she did stay up and study, I know myself would have went to bed. Congratulations to the Jr. High and High School girls softball teams for many well played games and win's to be proud of!


Now lets hope I can function today!


Jesus said "Come to me all who are weary and carry heavy burdens,
and I will give you rest."
Matthew 11:28

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Congratulations to your girls on their games and a pat on the back to their super mom. :)