Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Dossier!!!!!

Good Morning All:


We are very excited to share that we have received I800 approval on Monday, and our dossier have been sent of to our agency. Our dossier has been sent on Monday and have already been called to be told that our agency had received it. Our I800 was approved in about 45 days, and sent to us. So the dossier is paperwork that is sent to China, our agency is doing the necessary things to it to prepare it for China. I am not sure when it will be sent over to China, but I do know that once again Gods timing is perfect. We are very excited for this step of the journey, and with the I800 approval we can be matched with our forever daughter!!!!!!



PS: Congrats to the Johnson's family!

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Awesome! It sounds like you'll be DTC soon!!

hollym. said...

Great, April! One step closer to your sweet child!:)