Saturday, May 30, 2009

Falls Creek part A

We had an amazing time at Falls Creek for Kids Camp the past few days. I went to be a cook assistance, and had a great time. K and B did an amazing job at planning and organizing, and cooking the food. We had so much fun in the kitchen, with many laughs, spills, and great entrees. Of course we always come up with some phrase that sticks with the sponsor group. Our phrase this week was "Do the Dump" I know you are wondering what in the world. But we did not have a lot of left overs at a couple of meals and we kept debating about throwing it away or keeping one serving size. So we would always say "Do the Dump"......

My girls went this year as well to help babysit A and A for a friend that was helping cook as well. They did very well and even got a "Icee Date" with Bro. Brian, even much to my surprise I got an Icee Date too! We left early to go to MA graduation in Clinton. Wow 100 graduates and they still did the service an 1 hour. We hung out for awhile in Clinton and came home. Long drive and had a hard time staying awake, must have been tired because I slept till 11:20 on Saturday morning. Now I still fell tired because I slept to long. :) Well today brings for a day of nothing and hanging out with my family! Have a wonderful Saturday!

No comments: