Saturday, May 9, 2009

Puppy Love!

Kaylee has been wanting a puppy, even after explaining the process of pottie training, feeding, caring for, and of course the best part of playing with the puppy. We pushed her off as long as we could, but the last past few weeks she has begged, pleaded even asked nicely. Last week we went to SPCA in Enid to look at the dogs they had there, but they had no puppies. So yesterday while I was in Enid, I seen some puppies for sale, private owners. I went and looked, and did I mention that I have a heart for puppies too. She was a long haired Dachshund, 2 1/2 months, brown in color, curly hair on her ears, and the cutest eyes ever. After they held her for a me for a few hours my girls came in took one look at her and she was sold. Our dog Cookie is doing really good and ignoring her, but being sweet when needed.

Enjoy the pictures, if you are like me you cant ignore a cute puppy!
Introducing: COCO~
Look, How Cute!

Lock up anything that Coco can chew on!

There is nothing cuter than a puppy that crashes

because she has played so hard.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Coco is precious! Send me one, okay?!
Raegan

kacie said...

I love Coco!!!! She almost as cute as Abby! =) ALMOST! I need to come over sometime to see here! ;)
Love Ya!
Kacie