Saturday, May 9, 2009

Matthew 28:19 - 20


In Matthew 28, during the Great Commission, Jesus tells us to "Go" and make disciples. I am very excited to share with you that my cousin Erica is doing just that. She has been obedient to Gods calling and is going to Guatemala for a week to share Christ and serve those in Christ's name. I am so proud of her and I ask that you join me while I pray for her safety, witness, obedience, opportunities, Gods will, and fun. She is very excited to working for the Lord in a different country, and I know that God is going to great and mighty things through her and the group of students that she is traveling with.



Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom, and as you sing psalms, hymns and spiritual songs with gratitude in your hearts to God.

Colossians 3:16

No comments: